- With low internal resistance and efficient discharge characteristics SPHR batteries can be applied to UPS applications that require superior energy density.
- During the service life, there is no need to check the level of the electrolyte or to add water. Ventilation requirements also are minimum.
Safety valve and leak proof container
- The construction of the SPHR batteries with a highly resistant material -standard ABS (UL94 HB) or optionally flame retardant ABS (UL94 V0)- guarantees that no electrolyte leakage will occur from the terminals or case.
Performance on wide temperature range
- SPHR batteries operate within a wide range of temperature. Discharge -20ºC~60ºC, Charge -10ºC~50ºC, Storage -20ºC~50ºC. The optimum temperature for the operation of the battery is 20ºC – 25ºC.
Low Self-discharge Rate
- Using a lead calcium tin alloy, the self–discharge is very low (less than 3% of capacity per month at 20ºC). The battery can be stored for six months under normal conditions (up to 25ºC) with no permanent effect on the capacity or the expected service life.