Long cycle life
- Tubular positive plates, GEL form electrolyte, unique sliding pole design and special alloys composition offer a 60% DoD cycle life of up to 2500 cycles for 2V cells and 2000 cycles for 6V & 12V blocks.
Outstanding performance and reliability
- Products of optimum design made from high quality raw materials in European state-of-the-art production facilities and cumulative experience on advanced submarine battery manufacturing, ensure reliability in applications demanding high performance.
Reduced maintenance cost
- Maintenance-free design without water topping-up needs.
- Vertical and horizontal installation. Racks designed for optimal space utilization, quick installation and easy battery maintenance.
- Extensive compliance testing performed under European and Global norms and verified by independent 3rd party certification agencies.
Complete battery solution
- Complete and ready to install systems with all the necessary accessories. Extensive range of adding value products and services.
- Design and production of customized products and services, high volume orders handling capability, fast delivery.
- 24×7 experienced pre-sales and after sales support through SUNLIGHT Global Partners Network.
Optimum Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Low cost per cycle. Lifetime value maximized especially at hybrid systems where using batteries can greatly reduce the Genset daily run time resulting on fuel savings and less CO2 emission.